Time To Be Aware of Your New License Requirements
With the ouster of Colorado’s PDU program, the state has introduced a new Continuing Education Program (CEU). All education you receive must be from state pre-approved providers
- All providers are required to have state approved instructors.
- CEU certificates must contain your pre-approved provider and instructor. numbers, your state electrical license number, date & location of class, title of class and the type of class.
- You must retain each certificate as proof of your class completion.
- You must complete 24 hours of continuing education by September of 2020.
- Of those 24 hours, 4 hours must be for NEC Code Changes.
- The remaining 20 hours can be any combination of classes that you desire.
Don’t procrastinate and wait until time is running out! Many license holders have already completed these requirements.