- Aurora, CO
June 10, 2021 - June 11, 2021
7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Event Phone: (970) 397-9111
For many years the IAEI Rocky Mountain Trade Show has been the premier electrical show in this market. We can honestly say that participation in this show may be the best investment of time and money that you can make in our market this year.
This show has been a good venue for new items, and is a great place to show and promote your company’s latest ideas, as well as to remind folks of your tried and true products.
- Thursday: June 10, 2021 – 7:30 AM to 5 PM
- Friday: June 11, 2021 – 7:00 AM to 12 PM
- Vendor setup is Wednesday from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM and Thursday from 7 AM to 7:30 AM
- $250 – Includes 1 table. (We have made every effort to maintain our table fee at the traditional $250.)
- $125 for each additional table.
- There is a line on the registration form for an optional donation toward the cost of coffee breaks and the like. We leave the amount of this donation to your discretion. All donations are welcomed, appreciated and encouraged.
- Registration includes a delicious lunch both days and a full breakfast on Friday
- Electrical outlets available upon request.
- The trade show will be open to participants of the seminar all day Thursday and Friday morning.
- Inspectors, installers and contractors as well as other interested parties are invited to view the exhibits.
- Vendor space may be limited, so please keep this show high on your priority list and register as soon as possible.
Venue Phone: (720) 857-9000
Ideal destination to host your event in Aurora
Boasting convenient business services and more than 25,000 square feet of sophisticated event space, Radisson Hotel Denver – Aurora makes it easy to work in beautiful Aurora. Impress clients with catered meals in one of the hotel’s ballrooms, or treat your colleagues to a delicious lunch at Table 14 Restaurant, located on site. A 24-hour business center and free high-speed, wireless Internet help keep you productive. When you’re done with work, our convenient location off I-225 places you just 15 miles from downtown Denver and one mile from Cherry Creek State Park.
Table 14 Restaurant
Get a taste of American cuisine at Table 14 Restaurant, featuring chef-prepared dishes made with locally sourced, sustainable ingredients.
Outdoor and Underground