Rocky Mountain Chapter
The Northeast Division serves the Colorado Counties of:
- Kit Carson
News and Updates
NE Division Workshop Updates
Check in with us periodically for 2021 workshop information.
Officers and Board Members
- President: Steve Gregory, City of Greeley
- Vice President: Mark Valenzuela
- Secretary/Treasurer: Dick Spitler, Owner, Dick’s Electric, Drake, Colorado
- Education Committee Chair: Steve Gregory, City of Greeley
- Membership Committee Chair: Robert Meyer, Owner, Meyer and Sons Electric, Greeley, Colorado
- Board Members: Dusty Shepherd, City of Greeley; John Benson PE, Electrical Consulting Engineer, Laporte, Colorado; Rod Roberts, Larimer County
Just find the date and location in the table that fit your schedule.
Click on “Register” in the right hand column and it will take you to the registration page for that course.
Workshop Updates & Changes
Our thanks to all who participated in our Fall workshops.
Northeast Division Annual Meeting & Events
88th Annual Meeting – POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Due to our concern for our members, vendors and customers and in accordance with the regulations handed down by the State of Colorado, this meeting has been POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. It is scheduled at this time for September 17 & 18, 2020. We truly apologize for the inconvenience.
You are cordially invited to participate in the 2020 Annual Meeting and Trade Show of the Rocky Mountain Chapter IAEI.
- Thursday, September 17 and Friday, September 18, 2020
- Radisson Hotel
3155 S Vaughn Way
For a good number of years, the IAEI Rocky Mountain Trade Show has been the premier electrical show in this market. We can honestly say that participation in this show may be the best investment of time and money that you can make in our market this year.
This show has been a good venue for new items, and is a great place to show and promote your company’s latest ideas, as well as to remind folks of your tried and true products.
The trade show will be open to participants of the seminar all day Thursday and Friday morning. Inspectors, installers and contractors as well as other interested parties are invited to view the exhibits.
- We’ve maintained the table fee at our traditional $250
- There is a line on the registration form for an optional donation toward the cost of coffee breaks and the like. We leave the amount of this donation to your discretion. All donations are welcomed, appreciated and encouraged.
- Vendor space may be limited, so please keep this show high on your priority list, and register as soon as possible.