Rocky Mountain Chapter
The Northeast Division serves the Colorado Counties of:
- Kit Carson
News and Updates
NE Division Workshop Updates
Check in with us periodically for 2023 workshop information.
New Workshop: – Greeley
Theory & Calculatios
Friday, February 10, 2023
See below to register!
Officers and Board Members
- President: Robert Meyer, Owner – Meyer and Sons Electric, Greeley, CO
- Vice President: Mark Valenzuela – Inspector City of Loveland
- 2nd Vice President: Dusty Shepherd – Inspector City of Greeley
- Secretary/Treasurer: Dick Spitler, Owner – Dick’s Electric, Drake, CO
- Education Committee Chair: Steve Gregory – Retired Inspector City of Greeley
- Membership Committee Chair: Rod Roberts – Inspector Larimer County
- Board Members: Dusty Shepherd – City of Greeley; John Benson PE – Electrical Consulting Engineer, Rod Roberts – Larimer County
Just find the date and location in the table that fit your schedule.
Click on “Register” in the right hand column and it will take you to the registration page for that course.
Online Registration Is Now Closed – Please Register At The Door!
Workshop Updates & Changes
Check this page periodically for upcoming workshop dates.
Northeast Division Annual Meeting & Events
90th Annual Meeting
The Board of Directors of the Rocky Mountain Chapter IAEI has determined that we will be holding our 90th Annual Meeting on Thursday, March 23 and Friday, March 24, 2023.
We will be livestreaming the entire meeting on ZOOM.
You are cordially invited to participate in the 2023 Annual Meeting and Trade Show of the Rocky Mountain Chapter IAEI.
- Thursday, March 23, 2023 and Friday, March 24, 2023
- Delta Hotel in Northglenn
For a good number of years, the IAEI Rocky Mountain Trade Show has been the premier electrical show in this market. We can honestly say that participation in this show may be the best investment of time and money that you can make in our market this year.
This show has been a good venue for new items, and is a great place to show and promote your company’s latest ideas, as well as to remind folks of your tried and true products.
The trade show will be open to participants of the seminar all day Thursday and Friday morning. Inspectors, installers and contractors as well as other interested parties are invited to view the exhibits.
For more information, please visit our Annual Meeting & Events page, or use the links below to go directly to registration.