- Montrose, CO
July 10, 2020
7:45 am - 5:00 pm
Event Phone: (970) 397-9111
This Analysis of Code Changes workshop is a required element to renew your license in September.
ZOOM LIVE STREAMING EVENT!!!
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, the “In-Class” seating is maxed out, however, we have had so many requests for this workshop that we have decided to offer this course through Zoom for $80! Please register for the Zoom Live Streaming Event on that page.
- You will receive 8 CE hours toward your 2020 license renewal.
- These CE hours are good in Colorado and Wyoming.
- Check-in starts at 7:15 AM, class begins at 7:45 AM and continues until 5:00 PM.
- You are given 1 hour for lunch (on your own).
- $125 for an IAEI member
- $150 for a non-member
- If you are not a member your extra $25 can be used toward a year-long IAEI membership.
- With your $25 applied you can get a membership for only $75 at the workshop!!
- The total cost of a membership is $120 of which the Rocky Mountain Chapter will kick-in $20.
The Rocky Mountain IAEI is a Colorado approved education provider.
Venue Phone: (970) 252-4358
Venue Website: montrosecountyeventcenter.comAddress:
Montrose County Fairgrounds and Event Center
We will be meeting in the Friendship Hall Pioneer Room at 1001 N 2nd St.
Friendship Hall is a 17,580 square foot building with an occupant load of 1,800 people. This building is used for a diverse array of events including commercial trade shows, private parties, youth sporting activities and community dinners.
The interior of the hall is pine paneling and metal tin with cement floors. The hall has two sets of restrooms, one of which also has available showers. There is easy access to electricity throughout the hall and a recently updated house sound system.
Montrose County Fairgrounds and Event Center hosts a number of shows throughout the year including the Montrose County Fair and Rodeo, the Memorial Day Livestock Jackpot, Montrose Home and Outdoor Show, Flea Markets and many more.