- Gunnison, CO
June 12, 2020
7:45 am - 5:00 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Event Phone: (970) 397-9111
The Analysis of Code Changes workshop is a required element to renew your license in September.
- Registration for this workshop ends on Tuesday, July 9th at 5 PM or until sold out.
- You will receive 8 CE hours toward your 2020 license renewal.
- These CE hours are good in Colorado and Wyoming.
- Check-in starts at 7:15 AM, class begins at 7:45 AM and continues until 5:00 PM.
- You are given 1 hour for lunch (on your own).
- $125 for an IAEI member
- $150 for a non-member
- If you are not a member your extra $25 can be used toward a year-long IAEI membership.
- With your $25 applied you can get a membership for only $75 at the workshop!!
- The total cost of a membership is $120 of which the Rocky Mountain Chapter will kick-in $20.
The Rocky Mountain IAEI is a Colorado approved education provider.
Venue: Gunnison County Fairgrounds
Venue Phone: 970-641-8561
Venue Website: https://www.gunnisoncounty.org/167/Fairgrounds-ManagementAddress:
Fred R. Field Western Heritage Center, 275 S. Spruce Street, Gunnison, Colorado, 81230