April 14, 2023
7:45 am - 5:00 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
This Analysis of Code Changes workshop is a required element to renew your 2023 Electrical license.
- We will be meeting at the Pueblo Regional Building Dept.
- You will receive 8 CE hours toward your 2023 Electrical license renewal.
- These CE hours are good in Colorado and Wyoming.
- Check-in starts at 7:15 AM, class begins at 7:45 AM and continues until 5:00 PM.
- Lunch is on your own. There are a number of restaurants and fast food places nearby.
- Bring your phone…we will also be using some new technology to have a friendly competition while we learn about the new Code changes. It should be fun!
- $125 for an IAEI member and
- $150 for a non-member
- If you are not a member your extra $25 can be used toward a year-long IAEI membership.
- With your $25 applied you can get a membership for only $75 at the workshop!!
- The 2023 IAEI Analysis of Code Changes book is available for $70 during your registration.
The Rocky Mountain IAEI is a Colorado approved education provider.
Venue: Pueblo, CO - Pueblo Regional Building Department
Venue Phone: 719-543-0002
Venue Website: https://www.prbd.com/Address:
830 North Main Street, Pueblo, Colorado, 81003, United States
- There is free parking in the parking lot on the south side of the building and on the streets around the building.