April 28, 2023
7:45 am - 5:00 pm
- Online registration for the April 28th workshop in Grand Junction has ended. Please register at the door.
This Analysis of Code Changes workshop is a required element to renew your 2023 Electrical license.
- We will be meeting at the Grand Junction-Mesa County Fairgrounds.
- You will receive 8 CE hours toward your 2023 Electrical license renewal.
- These CE hours are good in Colorado and Wyoming.
- Check-in starts at 7:15 AM, class begins at 7:45 AM and continues until 5:00 PM.
- Lunch is on your own. There are a number of restaurants and fast food places nearby.
- Bring your phone…we will also be using some new technology to have a friendly competition while we learn about the new Code changes. It should be fun!
- $125 for an IAEI member and
- $150 for a non-member
- If you are not a member your extra $25 can be used toward a year-long IAEI membership.
- With your $25 applied you can get a membership for only $75 at the workshop!!
- The 2023 IAEI Analysis of Code Changes book is available for $70 during your registration.
- Livestream will be available. If you register for the live stream on Zoom, you will receive an email with the Zoom “Meeting ID” prior to the meeting start day.
The Rocky Mountain IAEI is a Colorado approved education provider.
Venue: Grand Junction, CO - Mesa County Fairgrounds
Venue Phone: (970) 255-7107
Venue Website: https://www.mesacounty.us/fairgrounds/Address:
The Mesa County Fairgrounds hosts major ticketed events such as rodeos, concerts, and motorized sports, as well as the annual Mesa County Fair each July. Their equestrian center features horse shows, roping competitions, and clinics, while the indoor facilities are used for expos, trainings, wedding receptions, and auctions. The complex also includes Little League ball fields, a BMX track, park areas, an arboretum, and demonstration gardens.