October 6, 2023
7:45 am - 5:00 pm
This Analysis of Code Changes workshop is a required element to renew your 2023 Colorado Electrical license.
- We will be meeting at the City of Aurora, City Hall.
- You will receive 8 CE hours toward your 2023 Colorado electrical license renewal.
- These CE hours are good in Colorado and Wyoming.
- Check-in starts at 7:15 AM, class begins at 7:45 AM and continues until 5:00 PM.
- Lunch is on your own. There are a number of restaurants and fast food places nearby.
- Bring your phone…we will also be using some new technology to have a friendly competition while we learn about the new Code changes. It should be fun!
- $125 for an IAEI member and
- $150 for a non-member
- If you are not a member your extra $25 can be used toward a year-long IAEI membership.
- With your $25 applied you can get a membership for only $75 at the workshop!!
- The 2023 IAEI Analysis of Code Changes book is available for $70 during your registration.
The Rocky Mountain IAEI is a Colorado approved education provider.
Building, room and parking information will updated soon.
Venue: Aurora, CO - City of Aurora
Venue Phone: 303.739.7000
Venue Website: https://www.auroragov.org/Address:
Aurora City Hall
Situated on prairie grasslands, rolling hills and the Black Forest’s northern tip, Aurora offers something for every lifestyle, from convenient urban living to master-planned communities.
Founded in 1891, the city of Aurora was originally named Fletcher by its founder, Donald Fletcher. In 1907, the town changed its name to Aurora. Long known as the Gateway to the Rockies, this All-America City lies on the eastern edge of the Denver-Aurora Metropolitan Area. The city boasts spectacular views of the Front Range spanning from Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs to Longs Peak in the Rocky Mountain National Park.
More than 386,000 residents choose to live in Aurora, making it the third largest city in Colorado and the 54th largest in the United States. The city covers more than 163 square miles, and is located within three counties, Arapahoe, Adams and Douglas. Aurora is a home-rule city, and a Council/City Manager form of government with a mayor, six ward members and four at-large members.
Building, Room & Parking
Check this page again before the workshop begins. The building, room and parking information will be updated soon.
There are numerous restaurants and fast food places within a short drive.