June 9, 2023 - July 9, 2023
7:45 am - 5:00 pm
This Analysis of Code Changes workshop is a required element to renew your 2023 Colorado Electrical license.
Online Registration Ends Thursday, June 8 at 5PM. Please register at the door after that.
- We will be meeting at the Poudre Valley REA – Community Room in Fort Collins.
- You will receive 8 CE hours toward your 2023 Colorado electrical license renewal.
- These CE hours are good in Colorado and Wyoming.
- Check-in starts at 7:15 AM, class begins at 7:45 AM and continues until 5:00 PM.
- Lunch is on your own. There are a number of restaurants and fast food places nearby.
- Bring your phone…we will also be using some new technology to have a friendly competition while we learn about the new Code changes. It should be fun!
- $125 for an IAEI member and
- $150 for a non-member
- If you are not a member your extra $25 can be used toward a year-long IAEI membership.
- With your $25 applied you can get a membership for only $75 at the workshop!!
The Rocky Mountain IAEI is a Colorado approved education provider.
Venue: Poudre Valley REA - Community Room
Venue Phone: 1.800.432.1012
Venue Website: https://pvrea.coop/Address:
Our community room is a meeting room which is open for public and community use, free of charge.
The room comes equipped with a kitchen, which includes a refrigerator and sink for use, along with tables, chairs, a whiteboard, and podium. The room may hold up to 100 people.
The room is available as a community service to non-profit organizations, clubs, homeowner associations, and similar entities. The room is not available for birthdays, weddings, anniversary celebrations, or political and religious meetings.
The room is dedicated to J. Arthur Anderson, a Director here at PVREA from 1939 to 1979.