September 19, 2020
7:45 am - 5:00 pm
Event Phone: 970-397-9111
SOARES GROUNDING & BONDING
- We will be meeting in The Belair, red sign above the door, (https://www.zoescafeandevents.com/thebelair) at Zoe’s Cafe
- You will receive 8 CE hours toward your 2020 license renewal.
- These CE hours are good in Colorado and Wyoming.
- Check-in starts at 7:15 AM, class begins at 7:45 AM and continues until 5:00 PM.
- Breakfast burritos will be provided at check-in
- A delicious, FREE lunch, along with snacks for breaks will be provided.
- Bring your phone…we will also be using some new technology to have a friendly competition while we learn about the new Code changes. It should be fun!
- $125 for an IAEI member and
- $150 for a non-member
- If you are not a member your extra $25 can be used toward a year-long IAEI membership.
- With your $25 applied you can get a membership for only $75 at the workshop!!
- The total cost of a membership is $120 of which the NE Division will kick-in $20.
- PLEASE, DO NOT PARK IN THE CARL’S JR. PARKING LOT.
The Rocky Mountain IAEI is a Colorado approved education provider.
Venue Phone: (970) 352-2089
Venue Website: https://www.zoescafeandevents.com/Address:
WE’RE MORE THAN A COFFEE SHOP
Zoë’s is a locally owned non-profit coffee house & event center in the heart of downtown Greeley that serves ethically & relationally sourced specialty coffee.
- Zoe’s serves coffee, iced tea and a selection of muffins and pastries.
- There are a number of restaurants and fast food restaurants within a short walk or drive from Zoë’s.
- There is parking on the street directly in front of Zoë’s.
- PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE CARL’S JR. PARKING LOT
Located approximately 50 miles northeast of Denver, at the confluence of the South Platte and Cache la Poudre rivers, Greeley was primarily an agricultural development, with some of the first successful irrigated farmland. Agri-business still provides a solid economic basis, with Weld County (of which Greeley is the county seat) consistently ranking in the top 10 agricultural producing counties in the nation.
Greeley is also home to the University of Northern Colorado, founded in 1889 as the State Normal School (teacher education), but is also recognized today for its quality business, performing arts and nursing programs. The university draws an array of guest artists and speakers who brighten the cultural landscape. Each spring, one of the nation’s largest jazz festivals has the whole town tapping its toes.
The city has several other signature events, including August’s AgriCULTURE Fest and Feast, a celebration of the community’s agricultural heritage, and the Greeley Stampede, a nearly 100-year-old northern Colorado tradition featuring rodeos, concerts and other fun.