August 15, 2020
7:45 am - 5:00 pm
This Analysis of Code Changes workshop is a required element to renew your license in September.
- We will be meeting in the Burlington Community Center, 340 S 14th St, Burlington
- You will receive 8 CE hours toward your 2020 license renewal.
- These CE hours are good in Colorado and Wyoming.
- Check-in starts at 7:15 AM, class begins at 7:45 AM and continues until 5:00 PM.
- You will receive a one hour break for lunch (on your own).
- Bring your phone…we will also be using some new technology to have a friendly competition while we learn about the new Code changes. It should be fun!
- $125 for an IAEI member and
- $150 for a non-member
- If you are not a member your extra $25 can be used toward a year-long IAEI membership.
- With your $25 applied you can get a membership for only $75 at the workshop!!
- The total cost of a membership is $120 of which the NE Division will kick-in $20.
The Rocky Mountain IAEI is a Colorado approved education provider.
Venue Phone: (719) 346-9300
Morgan Community College – Burlington Campus
Morgan Community College (MCC) is a community college in Fort Morgan, Colorado. It is a member of the Colorado Community College System. The college is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. MCC also has campuses in Bennet, Burlington, Limon, and Wray.
The Burlington campus is located at 340 S. 14th St., Burlington, CO 80807.
- There are a number of restaurants and fast food restaurants within a short drive of the college.
- There is parking in front of the main building.
Burlington, Colorado (https://www.burlingtoncolo.com/)
With 256 days of sunshine, the City of Burlington is one of Colorado’s best-kept secrets. You can find us just off Interstate 70 near the Colorado/Kansas border. Burlington is a full service city located approximately 170 miles from the Denver-Metro area. Make plans to come for the day but don’t worry, we’re prepared for you to spend the night! Colorado’s Central Plains hold a magic all their own with oceans of wheat and corn surrounding the roadways. Agriculture and livestock operations make up the base of our economy, but we are also players in the renewable energy markets.